Stop signs of premature skin ageing with bdr Re-flect
- Immediate and long-lasting sun protection through chemical and mineral UV filters (UVA and UVB)
- Soothes and regenerates skin cell through biomimetic* lipopeptide
- Highly nourishing, non-greasy
- Reduces swelling
Re-flect - moisturizing sun protecting fluid, 50ml (retail)
- Oil-free, non-greasy, very light, and fast-absorbing
- Suitable for all skin types
- Subtle scent of jasmine and tonka beans
- Apply following the application of serum but BEFORE the final skincare step (e.g. day moisturizer)
- Apply without serum for oilier skin
May be applied over make-up if required; the ideal product for your handbag
*Biomimetic means that it imitates the skin’s natural lipopeptide. The innovative tripeptide soothes irritated skin, has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces swelling.
Karanja Oil Titanuim dioxide / Zinc Oxide
The precious Karanja Oil is derived from the crushed, pressed seeds of the Karanja tree (Pongamia Glabra). This wonder-oil already contains an all natural sunscreen between 15 and 25 SPF. Additional positive properties include natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects, which are enhanced by mineral filters (pigments) in this fluid.
Unsaturated fatty acid that is extracted from olives. It leaves the skin feeling pleasant and evens out the skin’s hydrolipidic layer.
What do mineral and chemical sun protection mean?
Mineral sun protection is a shield for the skin – it offers immediate protection. Both products have a mineral SPF of 20.
Chemical sun protection requires approx. 20-40 minutes for its protective effect to develop. After taking effect, the protection last approx. 3-4 hours and doesn’t lose its effectiveness even in water! Both products have a chemical SPF of 30.
Re-application is a must after swimming or sweating.